OBA RUBY SUİTE RESİDENCE 1+1,3+1 DUBLEX

Object code: 5311

Floors: 3

Alanya, Oba

Distance to the sea: 1000 м

Construction begins: 2021

Completion of construction: 2021

TypeS, m2Price from,€
1+16364.000
3+1160155.000

Инфраструктура
24/7 Security Aquapark BBQ Camellia Camera system car parking Central TV System Disability Available Doorman Fire escape Fitness Game room Generator Lift Mountain View Nature View Playground Reception Sauna Swimming Pool Water tank
Описание

RUBY SUITE RESIDENCE

Ruby Suite Residence Alanya raises in the famous location of Alanya Oba , consisting of 27 units of 1+1 65 sqm apartments and 8 units of 3+1 duplexes 165 sqm totally 35 apartments in 2 Blocks.
The land size of Ruby Suite Residence is 2.300 sqm and only 20% of the land occupied by the buildings , remaining 80% of the land is fort he usage of garden, swimming pool and pavements.
Ruby Suite Residence construction is planned to start on November 2019 and delivery date is June 2021.

Ruby Suite Residence is equipped with following facilities and specifications ;

Communual :

• Outdoor Swimming Pool
• Aquapark
• Children Pool
• Children Playground
• Generator
• CCTV Security Camera
• Fitness Center
• Sauna
• Car Parking
• Elevator
• Bbq Pergola


Apartment Interrior :

• Penthouses with Swimming pool for winter/summer on terrace (Optional)
• American Panel CNC Doors
• Spot Lights in Living Rooms
• High Quality Colorfull PVC framed Windows
• Tempered Glazed Balcony Bars
• High quality granite floors
• Tempered Glazed Shower Cabinets
• High Quality MDF Kitched Cupboards
• Granite Kitchen Worktops
• Internet and TV connections
• Steel Doors

Distances to some places :

• 1 km to the Beach
• 300 M to the Hospital
• 350 M Shopping Center
• 4 km to Alanya City Center
• 750 M to Oba Center
• 100m to Market&Restaurant

Price from
64.000 €
ID: 5311

OBJECT QUESTION